Freezing my weed

slangincru47

I have researched alot and I need to know a definite answer. How should you store your weed? I have heard to store it in an airtight container in the dark and then I heard to keep it in an airtight container in the freezer?

Also,
on moisting the weed and getting a certain flavor and smell to it, what exactly step by step should I do? Ive already read the post above but am kinda confused...

Just put your bud in airtight mason jars in a cool dark place.

If you want better tasting weed, get a strain that has the taste/smell you want.

From most research I've done and from personal experience, freezing would cause precious trichomes to become brittle and flake off. I keep all strains in airtight mason jars in a small fridge w/out the lightbulb.
:bongrip:

Anything you plan to store for over 6 months should probably be done in the freezer. Product hibernates best in low or no oxygen environments, so thoroughly remove all air from the packinging. Using a Foodsaver is easy and definitely will provide the airless eniviron. necessary. Then place the sealed plastic pouches into new mason jars. Toss them in the deep freeze and they will be just fine. A few warnings: Know for sure the product to be frozen is dried and cured properly if at all possible. Extraneous moisture inside any plant material will crystalize and wreck havoc.
Glands are subject to falling off when frozen or not. Its' true frozen glands come off easier but unless you plan on shaking the shit out of these colas don't worry.
On good taste...the wise man earlier gave it to ya straight. Never compromise or cheaper the experience. The number of strains available cover just about every flavor possible and many flavors found nowhere else on mother earth.

Back
Top Bottom