Best way to keep weed fresh?

This is what you're going to do.

Go to the store. One that sells kitchen stuff. Get a couple of dark amber glass containers with air tight seals. They come in a wide range of sizes and shapes, so pick out something that doesn't scream "I'm full of wonderful wonderful herb!"

Place herb in new containers, without the baggies. As a slight humidor effect, you can put a small (and I mean small) piece of fruit. I often use a bit of celery or carrot. (Whatever you have around) Just don't use too much at once, or you will get mold on your investment.

Ta Da! Herb that's fresh and tasty, all without smelling up your whole house.

Lady

you can put a small (and I mean small) piece of fruit. I often use a bit of celery or carrot. (Whatever you have around) Just don't use too much at once, or you will get mold on your investment.
Lady

i hadnt heard of carrot or celery its always apple or potato here, personally i love the taste of pot without adding fruit so i use potato because it dosnt add flavor to your pot, but a nice apple bud is nice every once in a while :)

I got a jar and I put pictures up in the gallery and I am waiting for them to be approved.......... that seems to be taking longer than I thought... but once they are up I will post them.

Picture_0501.jpg

what do you think??

or should I take a different pic

try an back it up a bit for better quality. The camera i got does the same crap but the quality really increases at a certain distance. If you can zoom in on it after you take the pic that might help. I haven't tried that yet. Those are some bug dense nuggets!

Nice.

(I've used fruit, but it has too much moisture, and releases it too quickly. The carrots take longer to dry up, seem to keep the moisture constant, and have a smaller chance of molding. I lived in the desert, so I have tried a lot of different methods.)

Ah, to have a jar full of herb. How wonderful is that?

Lady

you can try these, I use them they work perfectly .. absolutely zero maintenance and really dependable .. they are called save my stash

+1 for glass jars. You can get them 1 gallon (2 if you search around) and they will keep you bud the freshest. I know of a dispensary that did an experiment last year - placed some properly dried/cured bud in a glass mason jar and placed the jar in a humidor at a cigar shop.....12 months later and the bud was still VERY fresh and tasty. I know I enjoyed a few joints that were given out for samples of "how to keep your bud fresh" ;)

Hello. Best way to have fresh cabbage is to dry it proper and put it in a sealed jar. It will stay fresh till your next time for sure:) Hope you are all having a great day we are so happy to help. If you ever have questions please message us. We are very happy to sponsor 420 Magazine. And we would love to help out.

Back
Top Bottom