Just picked up bud lookin to keep fresh

donks1

Just picked up a qp of blu cheese and a qp of dream queen I have mason jars for them but don't think s ziplock bag is necessary with the jars how would I go about keeping them fresh for awhile fridge ir closet ...any help? Thanks

Re: just picked up bud lookin to kerp fresh

Cool, dry dark place is best..if your bud is wet..you need to open it for a few seconds every day or two so it wont mold on ya...
I would do the ole paper bag cure/dry ..same cool, dry dark place, just open the bags give -em a shake and close-em up again. When its dry enough to smoke...then put them in jars. Keep in that same cool, dry dark place.

I am just a skinny little marijuana smoker...So I dunno for sure...but it sounds right.

Buddy of mine told me just pack in as much as I can in mason jar and it'll b fine sound about right? Haven't put any kind of bag in jar either just the buds

the more bud in the jar = less air in there. Put the jar in a dark place and you're good to go

The last few weeks I've been keeping mine in a little humidor, like they use for cigars. Get that thing set to about 70% humidity and leave your stash in there for as long as you want. Also, after it's been in there a while it smokes better, smoother.

A glass jar, rubber sealed or mason jar would probably be your best bet. They sell little packs online and at tobacco/cigar stores called humidipack's and they have ones that are i think 65% and 72%RH and they are a dual way humidity control. They work very well :)

Back
Top Bottom