Fresh leafy vegetables...

rantsflower

It's nearing harvest and suddenly we've got quanity. Has anyone ever used the buds fresh in their cooking? In the last week we've had the good stuff in most every meal. I've been wandering out to the greenhouse and selecting the tastiest looking buds to add to our meals right at dinner time. We had spaghetti one night (everybody was sleeping soundly by 9:30p.m.)
The following night we had fajitas... watched a movie and laughed ourselves silly, now that's good stuff!

Last night we had it as a dessert, honey canna butter on bagles.

What I've been doing is cooking the meals as per usual and then turning down the heat to a simmer and adding fresh finely chopped buds and simmering them until soft, like the rest of the vegetables that are in the meal.

Bloody fantastic!

I have stomach problems (digesting troubles)
Not only does it taste good, but it sure makes a difference! I've been waking up each morning with out the customary pain I've grown so used to. Sleep is easier. I'm sure the extra roughage is good for you... Is there anything this wonderful plant can't do?

If you have fresh undried buds, try this!

Peace and happy gardening!

Rantsflower :yummy:

:welcome: I'll be over around 6 ...whats for dinner!:yummy::laughtwo: :goodjob:
:thanks: (the Weed)

Well, weeds, naturally! Been thinking about desserts actually... see what you think of this idea...

I LOVE cheesecake but nobody wants gritty weed filled cheesecake. Butter or oil might do the trick nicely but what I have in mind is a graham cracker crust with ground buds and butter in it... then add the smooth regular topping. All of the bud would be in the crust, hopefully leaving the cheesecake texture as it should be.

The bud is blueberry, sounds like a dessert bud to me!

Mouth is watering :drool:. Sounds fantastic!! Seem YOU discovered the possibles of cooking with Cannabis are endless. Thank you rantsflower,.... I will now spend the weekend with you! :biglaugh:

LOL you'll be in good company... Happily married with 4 (nearly adult) kids
but you're welcome anyway! :) Damn, I see you're in Cape Cod, The Weed... how 'bout we come to you and do a lobster and cannabutter fest?!! Yum!

Back
Top Bottom