from California to Arkansas

guyver

hello everyone
I am originally from California and live in Arkansas now. My first experience with MJ was long ago. A friends' brother had a giant plant and we smoked out of an apple and I've been smoking since. I am legally blind and have a condition called optic nerve atrophy and have used pot as medicine for a while now. I have a small indoor set up and am growing one Dutch Passion Blueberry and one Yumbolt 47. I'm about 3 weeks into flowering right now and am getting very excited. I just got so tired of 'dealers' and dangerous situations that usually ended up terribly that I decided to make a small investment and not rely on people with no respect for the green herb. There's nothing worse than assholes trying to make a buck on something we should all have access to. Anyway just wanted to say high:roorrip:

Hi guyver, I love the state of Arkansas.
:welcome: brother to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Yeppers, growing your own is the only way to go. :thumb:
Glad you found and joined us. :thanks:
There are some very helpful links in my signature, check them out. :reading420magazine:
Start a grow journal so our expert and friendly members can follow along.
Please remember that your state is not friendly toward medical cannabis users yet.
The future is brighter, the more awareness is spread.
So spread the word and glad you joined us. :yahoo:
I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

:welcome:
Welcome to 420, The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!:yahoo:

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb! :yummy:
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. :bravo: I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particualr subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes) :goof:

I'm sure you had a good reason to leave California, but I wish I lived in Canabisfornia! I'd never leave.

God's Peace, bro:peace:

Love the SPIRIT, guyver! :bravo:
Continue to spread it around here. :yahoo:
We :welcome: you with open arms.
Great to hear you are now growing you own.
Any help we can provide please ask.
You will make many friends here as well as gain much knowledge.
Have you been reading about Harvesting and Curing?
Harvest, Preparation & Curing - 420 Magazine
Please make yourself at home and enjoy.
Love to hear more in the forums from you.
:peace:

thanks everyone. i've spent hours so far reading tips and tricks and grow journals. very good information and some insane and beautiful pictures. I am very much aware of my states stance on medical marijuana but I have a good feeling we are changing. A few cities have decriminalized small amounts but it's a painfully slow process and there are too many ignorant people who won't change their mind. I wanted to say that even though I havent been here that long I have read a lot of posts from cool people on subjects ranging from growing to cool recipes. No one hurting anyone, definitely no one killing anyone. It just sucks that people associate getting stoned with such negative things instead of seeing people being creative and resourceful and most of all friendly. I'm waiting for the day when people come to their senses smoke a joint and legalize it.

Hey there guyver. Welcome to this site. What's the outdoor grow situation like there? Any idea? The Ozarks in the NW look like a great place to grow guerrilla style...not saying for you necessarily, but all those trees, hills, hollows, and water seem like an enticement.

Back
Top Bottom