Ganja Sauce

J842P

My mom had some left over spaghetti sauce from my birthday so i cooked up what was left of my weed (about 1.5 g's give or take of pretty low quality mids) in olive oil and then cooked that into some sauce....
just ate some I finished eating at 8:55, im posting this at around 9:05)

I've had chronic brownies and other such delictables before with good results... lets see how this works out.

Im hoping for at least a buzz....

I ate on a full stomach though (just came back from new asian bistro that opened up around here).

Well im going to go rent a few movies... hope i feel something...

Alrighty... i got FUCKED UP. (remeber ive only smoked once since my one month smoke break)
I was pretty dissapointed with this weed. On my birthday me and my friend smoked a little less than an 1/8th of it and he barely felt it, and i was barely high (high enough to know your high but not high enough for other people to know).
That was on my bday, and last night i didnt feel like smoking any, but i did feel like getting high (this weed was VERY DRY, the smoke wasnt harsh but uncomfortable, though it tasted pretty nice, kinda sweet, almost perfect for eating).

Anyway... all that dissapointment from my bday is long gone.
Last night at around 10 (i finished eating at 9) i started feeling the buzz, we were on our way home from block-buster. then we started watching the movie at about 10 30, (we rented Big Fish, probably the trippiest movie that has come out recently, i suggest EVERYONE to go smoke a few bowls and watch it). 10 minutes into the movie i realized how fucked up i was, and let me tell you, i was FUCKED UP. After the movie, i listened to some music on my new headphones, Bose, they are awesome, while eating birthday cake. All and all, it was an awesome night, one that i shared with my mom (she didnt get high but it was as if almost looked the other way). I did my three favorite things to do in that beautiful state of mind, trippy movie, music, food. That's all you need in life.

teenweedhead420 said:
keep us posted lol sounds like something easy that i would want to try
DEFINATLY TRY IT. For a romantic night of two, Get an 1/8 of good/medicore weed, doesnt have to be the dankest shit around, fry that with about 3 table spoons of olive oil and add enough butter for consistancy. Then have some pre-made pasta sauce, enough for about two plates of pasta, and stir in all the oily goodness into it, and let it sizzle a bit. Note: i left in the actual buds for fear of wasting any THC, it's your call on this one. Anyway, then eat that sauce with pasta and you will be FUCKED. I don't suggest eating the whole 1/8th by yourself though, thats why i made it a recipe for two. you would be surprised how overwhelming ingested pot can be.

Zacaboo288 said:
is the high different from that of smoking? cause aside from not wanting to smoke, i really don't see the point in cooking 1.5 grams just to get stoned once if i could smoke that much in about 2 - 4 different sessions. but maybe i'm just missing something.

He said the weed was low quality mids...

What I've read as a general rule of thumb is eat the same amount of weed it would take to get you high. Don't overdo it; remember, when you smoke weed, you aren't getting all of the THC. Some is destroyed from the high heat, some will be left in the smoke when you exhale, etc. If you cook it right, you're getting close to 100% of the THC that was in the bud.

~DP

Dr. Possum said:
He said the weed was low quality mids...

What I've read as a general rule of thumb is eat the same amount of weed it would take to get you high. Don't overdo it; remember, when you smoke weed, you aren't getting all of the THC. Some is destroyed from the high heat, some will be left in the smoke when you exhale, etc. If you cook it right, you're getting close to 100% of the THC that was in the bud.

~DP
haha i think i ate too much... i dunno... i was fucked...

What I did

Yeah, the sauce Idea is great. I love spagetti and....MJ, so why not combine the two. when I made my sauce I used .1 of KB and was plesently high, I was not fucked up or anything. I added mine directly to some leftover sauce (Note: the sauce was a meat sauce and had alot of meat in it). I added the pot to the sauce, heated it up stiring occasonaly, made some pasta, mixed the two and ate.

Mayernik311 said:
Yeah, the sauce Idea is great. I love spagetti and....MJ, so why not combine the two. when I made my sauce I used .1 of KB and was plesently high, I was not fucked up or anything. I added mine directly to some leftover sauce (Note: the sauce was a meat sauce and had alot of meat in it). I added the pot to the sauce, heated it up stiring occasonaly, made some pasta, mixed the two and ate.
i used about 2 grams i'd say... it was a bit more than half an 1/8

"I did my three favorite things to do in that beautiful state of mind, trippy movie, music, food. That's all you need in life."

so fuckin true man.....so true, i love smoking a few bowls then watchin snatch ( my all time favorite move ), phonebooth, and football factory ( its up there on the list)

Back
Top Bottom