General Organics

High Fellas!
I believe the Medina products are sold regionally in th South Western US.
Any nursery, home depot, or hydro shop around here has it.
Most of the stuff they make is for farmers and landscapers in the region.
They also make a product called HastaGro that is basically the same stuff as Age Old Bloom formula and that product is sold nationally because it's so good.
But back to the molasses. I did a Google shopping search and found only one online vendor selling quarts for $7. Bad deal.
Amazon has a gallon of Horticulture Molasses from a company called Nature's Wisdom for under $11. I would think it's probably the same stuff that Medina has to offer.

100_10314.JPG

Not to but in here guys, but Roscoe i noticed your in the south west. im in AZ and i've been trying to learn about how to deal with our rich water in the taps down here. i see you just add the GO nutes to your tap water? and the ppm and ph is good?

yes you just add it to the water and shake up the bottle, no need to add molasses with the nutes, because there is already molasses in biothrive grow and bloom, like Roscoe said do nutes on a monday, molasses om wednesday and water on friday. do this for 4 weeks then switch to bloom.

So,
1. I use non r/o water (tap) (7.5-8.0)
2. Foxfarm ocean forest soil
3. got the GO box.
Should I have to adjust the pH? I've heard something about the nutes and the soil working out the pH? I believe it was off their actual site in some question/forum thing, not the F.A.Q.'s
btw all I have for pH down is Gen Hydro's, would that suffice? or what brand should I use?

You should never use r/o water, unless your using it during flush stage of bloom, normal well water comes wit calcium, magnesium, and iron, and someother macronutes, well water has perfect PH unless you live on a salt flat.
Use ProMIX, best soilless mix, Ive been using the biothrive line since its been available, but i will say i only use the biothrive grow and bloom, Maxicrop kelp, Botainecare Calmag, and Extreme Gardening Mykos for fresh organisms during transplants.

Back
Top Bottom