George Bush, A Toker?

may he rot in a pissed ground charred little bastard and then sent to hell

If president Bush smoked some Bush,he'd be a hipocrit ( can't spell!) I mean if bush smoked weed he should legalise smoking a little weed... what is this a case of do as I say, not as I do?
A sniff of mj near our british government and all hell would be un-leashed

Thing is, George could well be a toker, the whole regime is pretty hypocritical and the Republican party gets its money from donations from big businesses, especially from oil companies. He is also friends with a lot of big businessmen and to stay in with them and keep the money coming for his party he'll do things like invade Iraq and steal oil. I'm sure I heard in the news that several million barrels of oil went missing. I wonder where that went...

George just gives the thumbs up but is by no means the brains of the operation, he might well be baked half the time and just mumbles yes to whatever his advisors or friends suggest! Also, it explains his talking complete nonsense when a cue card isn't around! :laughtwo:

ScottyBThatIsMe said:
Bush can't be a pot smoker. Anyone who can be that cavalier and pompous about going to war and killing others doesn't have the laid back, peace loving attitude of a true pot head. :peace:

tell me about it

IS IT 2008 YET?

i didnt read any of this really...but theres NO WAYY!!!!! THAT BUSH IS A TOKER!!!! NO WAY HE EVEN SMOKED POT MORE THEN ONE HITTTT!!!!!!!! FUCK BUSH AND HIS ADMINISTRATION....FUCK THE POPE.

Hazy_Dayz said:
George just gives the thumbs up but is by no means the brains of the operation, he might well be baked half the time and just mumbles yes to whatever his advisors or friends suggest! Also, it explains his talking complete nonsense when a cue card isn't around! :laughtwo:

YEP

Bush is a fucking moron... i dont know whether he did do crack or not, but he's an idiot... his daughters definitely smoke and drink and all that fun stuff.

Same thing with Reagan... Reagan was the biggest anti-marijuana president we had, but his daughter was GROWING marijuana in thier back yard...

and btw, Bush is a cokehead, not a pothead, sheesh... you can tell the difference in his agenda, even a conservative republican pothead couldn't possibly be that stupid

peace and weed,

marek

Please...Bush lived through the 60's n 70's...infact, I bet he loved the beatles n lennon n gerry garcia...Bush was apart of the babyboomer gen. (aka the rebels)...so really...what are the odds?

^ watcha wanna bet.

i say he listened to country & western while him and the frat bros got shit faced drunk talking about beating up some longhairs, probably because they were jealous that the longhairs got all the pussy and they just sat around having a circle jerk and wondering who they could get to do the fighting for them because they were to fucking scared to actually fight for themselves.

Even if he smoke treez or whatever. Everybody knows that's how the dice roll in this game. I mean. Preachers commit sins like the rest of us. Politicians lie and do the same as us tax paying citizens. Priest and shit fondle little boys. I know for a fact. That behind close doors. We become something else than what people expect frm us. So wheter he do it or not. It's a bad thing to be associated with mary jane. And havin wars and shit. yea that's true. But I only care about us young men and women he wants to use as puppets in his theatrical play. To me I'm a rebel at heart. Cause I know the system is screwed up. I don't have enuff power to change anythin. but I will raise some eybrows and strike intrigued minds of people who agree and see things my way. Especially all of us who indulge in Greenery. So Long story short. If he do blow treez. It still does'nt make him alright and cool. Cause he's evil at heart. I mean since this man stepped in office. So much shit went wrong. The gas prices, disasters, war, I mean even just a general vibe we all receive frm this cat man. So I just do me man. And live the Cannabis Culture knaw mean. That's my little way of expressin myself. They say we can't smoke it. But can sell alchohal, The same shit that's killin people on the streets right now as I type. Frm drunk drivers. So I smoke it, buy it, do whatever the fuck I want wit it. Cause it came frm jah jah. (that's GOD) and it helps me. Everything frm my creativity in my music. Which I am a Music Producer Extradanaire. To preventin my cateracks. Since my grandfather has them and is legally blind. But are re receiving money frm our so called gov. to help assit us. Hell to tha no. They only lock up us peace lovin fly individual who buy it. on the so called war on drugs. We all know when they take it frm us. They go smoke it. So. If it's a real war on drugs. U stop it at the root. U stop all th big loads that's flyin in on planes or at the dock. Dont come and arrest me, cause deep down inside u want to be like me. And smoke the wonderfull herb but too much of a lame to. Then become a cop, lawyer, judge, or president and hate on me. But Babylon will fall. (Babylon is the system against us.) yes it will fall.:smokin3: :Rasta:

I don't know if any of you remember this or mentioned it, but an aide to H.W. Bush recorded a conversation that he had with George W. Bush. In said conversation, bush told tha guy that he doesn't want tha public to know that he may have smoked bud back in his youth. He didn't want kids to try it because tha president did. Tha recording got out anyway and tha white house did not dispute tha tape's authenticity.

They wouldn't comment if bush really did use cannabis or not. We all know better. Bush DID use cannabis AND *******. He won't admit it beccause he's a bitch but we know it! None of that matters because bush was going to be president no matter what. His father decided that. Bush isn't holy but he sure does want that image. There is NOTHING wrong with cannabis. There is a whole lot of shit wrong with bush!

Back
Top Bottom