George Clinton in the new issue of Blender

funkychicken

Has anyone seen the new issue of Blender Magazine (September 2005) that includes an interview/article on George Clinton? It's hilarious!

Has anyone else seen it or have any comments on it? :peace:

I read it last week.... it's an awesome interview.

:laughtwo: You can almost hear him saying the answers.

:nomo: george clinton lived about 3-4 miles from my parents house.His place use to be off us-12 on Knapp road in Irish hills ,michigan in between Detroit and Jackson>anyways my brother use to sell george a few substances back in the early 80s and one day he took me to his house when i was a young buck12-14 years old and george just fired it up.{I didnt even know who george or the funkadelic or any of that stuff was}He had all the gold albums on the wall and i remember all kinds of Black dudes around[Which was not the norm in that area} and this was out in the country but nobody fucked with George everybody knew him around there>I can still remember the atmosphere being really cool and vibrant:Rasta: George sold the house or actually i think it was seized for taxes back about 94-95.i remember the undercover bustin his house one time and finding a bunch of coke,smoke and automatic firepower.NO BULLSHIT:joint: also that same dayi met him he gave me an album out of a box of them called:: nut buf fish at the time he said it hadnt been released,idont know if it ever did get released.?i am sure its around here somewhere collecting dust bunnies...Or borrowed and lost to the hey i will get that back to you tommorrow shit.:smokin:

All this is soo cool, love George Clinton!:cheesygrinsmiley:

A renaissance man he is.

Back
Top Bottom