Germination help

Thawk

Hey guys I'm new here to the board, but I am starting my first real grow and I have just germinated my first 20 white widow seeds, well by that I mean that the taproots came out and I planted them, now it has been a couple days and I'm wondering if the place I'm keeping them is ok. I have a big plastic container that has two flouro grow lights from walmart on the top, and a grow spotlight on from wamart on both sides of the container aimed at the plants. I'm wondering if this is too much light for them and is drying out too much and whatnot. Just would like to know what the perfect conditions for germinating seeds are... Thanks guys

Hey guys I'm new here to the board, but I am starting my first real grow and I have just germinated my first 20 white widow seeds, well by that I mean that the taproots came out and I planted them, now it has been a couple days and I'm wondering if the place I'm keeping them is ok. I have a big plastic container that has two flouro grow lights from walmart on the top, and a grow spotlight on from wamart on both sides of the container aimed at the plants. I'm wondering if this is too much light for them and is drying out too much and whatnot. Just would like to know what the perfect conditions for germinating seeds are... Thanks guys

Switch to CFL's .."blue" 6500K work much better for Veggin and the lower 2700K "red" for flowering. They're pro.

Thanks a lot guys, Do you think it would be fine to just get rid of the flouros up top and replace the spotlight type lights with cfl's? Or I read that the lights don't need to be on at all... What do you think?

Find a use somewhere else for all the lights...the fluros are great for the clones you'll be taking....I suspect the "spotlights" are junk as well.
I see lots and lots of CFLs in your immediate future. Do you intend to flower under HPS, or the sun, or what? With 20 of 'em, you'd better come up with a plan quick...those "Wallyworld growbulbs" aren't gonna take you too far
Read everything you can here, first, ...then germinate

Back
Top Bottom