Getting clean in 4 days, some tips would help.

Weed ahhh

Hey everyone long story short today is the 20th and i have a UA on Monday (4 days), let's see.. the last times i can recall me smoking was on the 27th of last month ( i got as high as i could get, all night smoking retarded high) a bowl of dro a couple days after that, 4 grams last Friday (The 14th) and about 10 hits of bum reggie yesterday (the 19th) i just found out i have a UA started drinking water like everyone says, started popping these pills called AZO, it's a cranberry pill said to help flush your system out, i've heard taking 4 asprins be4 the test helps for some odd reason, i plan to stick to nothing but fruits n veggies these next four days, but no working out because all that will do is shake out the t.h.c in my fats, i'm about 180 lbs 6'3 i eat like a starved African boy and don't gain an ounce, i play to wake up early the day of my test and get my fluids going, gonna piss the beginning of my drop in the toilet only pee as much as i need in the cup etc, does anyone have any further advice that isn't b.s myth? i just now registered on this site for advice so as you can tell i'm doing everything i can to help the outcome and i'm stressed out just a tad, any advice would greatly help i need this job more then anything, thx for the future replies :peace: :thanks:

If anyone thinks all that up there is a lost cause of the amount before hand just let me kno, maybe getting clean piss, or spending 30 bucks on a detox item is in order, funny how they test for drugs, and weed at the same time. 2 Different things eh.

Drinking lots of fluids days before the UA won't help and neither will the AZO pills. THC is not water soluble and it heads straight for the fat cells. I would change to a high fat red meat diet until the test. That will make the body store the thc laden fat cells instead of burning them off and entering your urine stream. Aspirins don't help any more, they changed the test strips to fix that. Either subbing with synthetic urine or trying a detox drink the morning of the test is going to be your best bet.

At this point the best bet would be diluting. If I were you I'd start drinking sports drinks about 12 hrs before the test, pop some B vitamins and a multivitamin and piss 5-6 times before the test. Sports drinks should compensate the whole "too diluted" sample situation while vitamins will add color and the missing elements making the sample seem less diluted.

Good Luck!

I heard from my girlfriend that certo works. Mix it in a gatoraide bottle. then drink 1/2 to a gallon of water...pee three times before you go take your test. Now this is hearsay but she says she passes so it must work...Ive got to try it myself so wish me luck and good luck to you! Peace out :peace: :)

Back
Top Bottom