Getting rid of red eyes

somthin220

i use visine, but it seems to take awhile to work and it doesnt get all of the red out. what you do you guys/girls use? maybe i can get some better more effective stuff

i dont use anything...
thankfully the good lord above blessed me with eyes that dont get bloodshot when im high so i have never had to worry about this problem.......

My eyes dont get bloodshot that much. But i have allergies, so i just use that as an excuse.

clear eyes!

Clear Eyes works good and so does Visine. Get the regular one. And of course it'll take a couple minutes to make them look normal again. It's not like an instant thing ;)

Put 2 drops in one eye and none in the other and blame it on something being in your eye and it was itchy ;) LOL

FelixTheKwat said:
i dont use anything...
thankfully the good lord above blessed me with eyes that dont get bloodshot when im high so i have never had to worry about this problem.......

Same here, they might get slightly red from time to time but you still can't tell I'm high.

Put that Crap down and pick up some Rhoto V.!
Thus stuff is the shit. iTs like a listerine srip for your eyes, it refreshes them and works hella good. All you need is one drop per eye plus the bottle is hella cooler. P.S. Make sure you buy the stuff for redness or els it wont work for shit. :peace: :bong: :joint:

I never really care about that
my eyes only get red at night
so it doesnt matter

wierd tho, hardly ever gets red during the day

Get Rhoto V!!! This shit works wonders to get the red out of eyes. It is kinda pricey at 5 bucks but i guarantee it will get the red out and make your eyes pure white.

I found trhough years of research clear eyes works and visine doesn't.
Also you can overdose on clear eyes priar to the smoke even hours before and your eyes wont get red aT ALL. good luck

I've found smoking nothing but top shelf pot keeps your eyes clear..

clear eyes... you build up a tolerance for visene, so that it stops working after a few days of repeated use... however, clear eyes has different active ingredients in it, and works every time... bauch and lomb has a few kinds that work just as well, and there's also that circular clear bottle with the green cap that works great... but clear eyes also has glycerin in it, which will lubricate your eyes and make them feel better...

Rhoto Z's are actually better than Rhoto V's, but I stopped using Rhoto's all together because I heard they were actually really bad for your eyes. Clear Eyes works really good for me

Back
Top Bottom