Girls just wanna have fun

BSbuds

New to the whole online journaling I just wanna soak up some knowledge and share my experiences. Someday seeds will be currency....saw that in a movie. Overgrow the government. I have Tourettes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome!
So funny story, I thought you were talking bout a movie called "The Colony" so i Googled "movie seeds as currency". Long story short the top result of the search was a movie called "Seed Money" and I doubt you were talking about that movie. Whew talk about ADD/ADHD. LOL good times

Welcome!
So funny story, I thought you were talking bout a movie called "The Colony" so i Googled "movie seeds as currency". Long story short the top result of the search was a movie called "Seed Money" and I doubt you were talking about that movie. Whew talk about ADD/ADHD. LOL good times

Lol no some movie I saw on Netflix about the 2008 housing market crash. Good movie. Also, HAHAHAHA I googled seed money and that movie cover is hilarious. Definitely a different type of seed I was referring too

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lol I'll have to check that movie out; Netflix can be the devil. Oh what's this show called Spartacus? ...And it's three days later and I've only slept five hours lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom