Glad to be here!

5chord

I've been on a growing Hiatus for about 7 years and it's great to find an online oasis of info to come back to:thumb:

I've had several successful grows outdoors outdoors and one SOG indoors under a Florescent work-light, but all with modest yields. Everything I learned about weed growing was from a website called Overgrow.com. It was a Canadian forum that was shut down shortly after my last grow. I've never been able to grow more than I could consume for a year, but with one (and maybe a second smaller) harvest per year.

The genetics were all the same too. They came from a friend of mine who has been growing outdoors in South Jersey. While I'm not sure, I believe it's a Mexican strain that's spent many generations in the New Jersey Pine Barrens. It's aroma was that of actual Pine! it's potency was mediocre to pretty good. When John first started growing the stuff back in the 80's the weed was ground breaking in taste and potency compared to just about anything that could be bought. Now with thousands of incredible medical varieties available to the casual grower, his stuff is.......SIGH not too good. If I was to grow again I would need more than just fancy hydroponics.....I would need good genetics.

A good friend turned me onto a good Amsterdam seed bank and I now have 6 White Widow seedlings thriving in a DWC enviroment for a couple weeks......So far so good! :cheer:

You can follow me here: First Indoor Hydro Grow :Namaste:

:welcome: 5chord to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Thanks guys! I started a grow journal a more than a week ago: First Indoor Hydro Grow

Hey Dutty, I used to play a bunch, but not so much this past year.....Here's some stuff fairly recently recorded The Toddlers - ReverbNation

But here's the band I was playing with when I got the nickname (I'm the guitar player):

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the site! Glad you are getting back to the grows! I have a few links and video tutorials in my signature that may be of use to you along your journey here at 420Mag!

I'd be careful posting pictures or videos of yourself that are tied to posts about growing marijuana in a state where that is not legal. Just a heads up :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom