Going from coco to soil

joedaddy805

I was wondering i have a plant that i started from seed in coco. I need to put it in a bigger pot cause it outgrowing it and i was wondering how can i convert it it soil. Do i just put soil in the pot make the hole big enough to put the whole plant with coco in it and then let the roots slowly grow into soil. Or do i need to keep it in coco for the rest of the grow.

I agree. Plants of all kinds usually start growing as long as they have food, water, air and sunshine. I'm about to try some coco growing. I bought a big bag of it and will start with my next set of clones which should be this weekend. I'm growing in soil now and all I can tell you is make sure you get it right. There are some hard lessons I learned recently about a soil which may well be rich but trying to get the ph right in it was and still is a pain in the neck...not to mention that one of my plants may yield only headache weed instead of good mellow smoke. Good luck.

soil for me is great as long as you got iime in the soil you shouldnt ph water or nutrient solutions.All youre doing is putting salts in the water the soil has natrural buffers!!Experienced grower with soil will tell you the same.I phd my nutrients took run off measurements everything then i started reading and tried it out plants look fine!!

Back
Top Bottom