Gonna Buy Online

Re: gna buy onlin

Every site that you get a RooR from is in the UK and will cost a lot for shipping. The only downside is you will pay a lot for shipping.

yea, they may be affiliated but i mean didnt roor start out german? why would you want to get the american one? and ive done my research. thats like saying im gonna get these birkenstocks but theyre too expensive, oh well ill get the cheaper made betulas. not made in germany, but the same thing. or maybe i want a swiss army knife, nah its ok ill get the cheap knock-off its the same thing. im sorry you have us roors. its just my opinion. stay green. peace.

if its not made in germany its not a roor in my book. im all about supporting the us economy. but not when the quality depends on it. stay green. peace.
"...nothing left to do but to smile, smile, smile..."

Just to note, US RooR is not just an affiliate of RooR DE, they are under the same umbrella company, RooR.

The US RooRs are made by the same standards that German RooRs are. There is no difference in glass or assembly. I don't know where you are getting your info.

Back
Top Bottom