Gonzo Odor Eliminator

NAZZ

Though I have not tried this, it looks legit. They sell them at home depot for like six bucks.

Made with Volcanic Crystals -- Not Chemicals!
Safe for You. Safe for the Environment. Rechargeable in Sunlight!

The Gonzo® Odor Eliminators are all natural, odorless, non-toxic volcanic crystals with millions of surfaces and channels containing an electrical charge that acts as a magnet to attract and hold unpleasant airborne odors. Environmentally safe for you and your pets. To recharge the crystals and make new again, leave the net bag outdoors in direct sunlight for 6 hours and this will completely restore the effectiveness of the volcanic minerals. The Home Odor Eliminator will keep your house smelling fresh and clean with no perfume smell. :roorrip:

Im gonna get my ass to home depot before my plants start to stink. I will be interested to see if they stand up to the odor these herbs give off... we will see

It sounds like its pretty much activated carbon, so I imagine it will. Good growin. :)

I have a cram these into a six inch net bottom pot then put that into the exhaust duct. As long as all the exhaust passes through this thing I doubt smell will be an issue.

does this really work? cuz thats great cuz ozone generators are way too expensive for me, hey boss where can i get the refillable filters you mentioned if this doesn't work? peace

Back
Top Bottom