Got a bit of hash

SmokeyMacPot

i got a bit of homemade "hash" i just made. i got a screen/ coffee filter and collected trichomes. then i pressed them togther into a block. im goingto try it in a few minnutes ill post again once i try it.

just tryed it im blown away from the little bowl i "packed" i just put enough for 2 hits if you call that packed lol. yeah get back at me have anyone of you ever try this before. i dont no but im high as fuck and last night i was so high that i was haveing adiudiatory and visual halusinations. and from then i just been smoking and smoking and this really boosted up the rest. o shit i was going to start rambling lol. holy shit you should have seen all the mistakes i made before i proof read it.

smokeymacpot said:
i got a bit of homemade "hash" i just made. i got a screen/ coffee filter and collected trichomes. then i pressed them togther into a block. im goingto try it in a few minnutes ill post again once i try it.
I did this last night with an eight if nug I got...It was really dry so I got alot and just like you said after a few hits I was fine, What I like about homemade hash is that u can smoke it in a bowl by it's self. Its cool how it gets hard like a rock but it was so soft b4.

lol yep i like bud too but i was bord and needed something to do so i just said ill just make some hash prety good i still got some left about an 8th and also an 8th of bud

Back
Top Bottom