Government subsidized housing availability in California

madmike111

Government subsidized housing availability in California

I am a disabled person in Ohio. Medical cannabis is not only illegal here, but discussing it with your doctor is also illegal, and it is illegal for your doctor to recommend it. I am fortunate in the fact that my family doctor and my pain management doctor both know me well enough to recommend marijuana for pain control (off the record, of course) to supplement my other pain meds (vicodin, ultram and flexeril). The addition of cannabis to my pain management regimen has allowed me to keep the dosages of these addictive substances to a minimum; my dosages have remained unchanged since 1996. I would like to re-locate to California, but I only receive about $700 a month in ssdi payments. Is government assisted housing available in Ca? Is it legal to grow medical cannabis in said housing? I formerly lived in Monterey and Salinas in the mid 1980's, but returned to Ohio to care for elderly parents, a move that I have often regretted. I would like to re-locate to central or southern California if this type of housing is available, due to the weather here aggravating my condition. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Mikee Edwards

Sorry but the Feds still think its illegal.My good friend is in a similar situation,(except he has his MMJ card) he lives in a federal building and he cant technically grow or even medicate in the building. It sucks but there it is.

Back
Top Bottom