Greetings from Ohio!

unclepaul

Hello all! I am a new lurker/member. I have not really smoked since high school and just recently started up again. I am going to attempt my first successful grow soon as well (I had a small plant in HS, but my mom found it and snapped it).

I have been reading posts and whatnot for a few days now and I am learning so much. I have a ways to go though but I think I have my first strain picked out and I think I have a light source picked out. Still reading though!

Thanks to all the contributors and I will most likely start my own grow journal when I get started. I have a nice DSLR Nikon too so I should get some really hot pics for everyone ;)

unclepaul :welcome: How are you? Thanks for joining us. 420 Helping Spread Cannabis Awareness, Now with your help. You are doing what we all do read, read, read. Warning this Hobby is quite Addicting and very rewarding. The more you learn the more you want to learn about this wonderful plant...Cannabis! :thanks: for thinking about starting a journal. Really the best way to learn as you go. Please Vote in the November Contests going on now,... 420 Contests - 420 Magazine. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you friend! Enjoy all that 420 offers. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom