Grow Room setup help needed

mclovin81

I'm setting up under my stairs it's 3.5 feet wide and 10 feet long. My delima is where to put my flowering room and where to put my veg room, with in this space. I have 1 400 watt hps, and 2 2 foot T5's. I also will be makeing shelving for each t5 to maximize veg area. The height is my major delima it goes from 6,inchs on the far side of the room to 8.5 on the side that is closest to the entry. ne1 growing under stairs that have pic or just advice please let me know. my first grow is AK48 in a home made aeroponic unit with 4 pots. I have a pic but can't post it due to my account restrictions. Suggestions, comments snied remarks all are welcome. If your gonna give me shit and tell me Im stupid for my post you can go fuck yourself and thats all i will say about that. To all of those who truley have the knowledge and can help Jah bless, budda bless, or who ever is your pilot... Respect!!!!

I plan on spliting it so my Veg light does not interfear with my flowering. I'm also fortunate that I can exaust in to the garage and pull freach air from inside the AC living area. Thanks for the info on resizing but when I look at the bottom right at my posting rules it says im not allowed to post attachments

Thanks I have started the setup and that is what I have done now I'm just waiting to stabilize the enviroment in the room, which I need to do fast as my seedlings are takeing off. Right now with an out side temp of 50 degrees the indoor temp is 75 with everything on and running but at night it drops to the outside temp which is in the 40s-50-s and will be getting colder

Back
Top Bottom