Grow tent package help

The links provided are not working. One advice i can give you is to buy your stuff separately that way you can start with what you need and not having to pay for extra stuff that you may not use. I was like you when I first started I thought the best way would be to buy a package and not worry about anything else, then I started researching and found out most of the things they included in the package(IE Filters, ducting, Fans) were of a lower quality and saved me a lot more money when I bought my equipment separately. The first thing I bought was a grow tent and i started from there. If your heart is set on going with the package by all means, just understand when you go down that road you may have thought better to have bought everything separately.

The links provided are not working. One advice i can give you is to buy your stuff separately that way you can start with what you need and not having to pay for extra stuff that you may not use. I was like you when I first started I thought the best way would be to buy a package and not worry about anything else, then I started researching and found out most of the things they included in the package(IE Filters, ducting, Fans) were of a lower quality and saved me a lot more money when I bought my equipment separately. The first thing I bought was a grow tent and i started from there. If your heart is set on going with the package by all means, just understand when you go down that road you may have thought better to have bought everything separately.

This is the package I have decided to get. I am going package wise because I not a handy guy. I wouldn't know what to get etc. anyway here is the link. Any advice on this package is welcome. Thanks!!

https://www.monstergardens.com/Portable-Grow-Rooms/Grow-Room-Packages/4'x4'-Package?product_id=990

Yeah that is some good stuff right there. Although I don't use the mercury fan control, I just bought a simple fan controller(Speedster) for 40 bucks. The secret jardin is a good quality tent, i have the dark street 90 which is 3' x 3' x 5.5'. Still i think over a grand is too much money to start with, you can have all of that for even half that price.

Yeah that is some good stuff right there. Although I don't use the mercury fan control, I just bought a simple fan controller(Speedster) for 40 bucks. The secret jardin is a good quality tent, i have the dark street 90 which is 3' x 3' x 5.5'. Still i think over a grand is too much money to start with, you can have all of that for even half that price.

I found this package for much cheaper. Is there a significant drop in quality or did I find a bargain. Again thanks for you opinion!!

Quantum 600W Lumenaire 6" Air Cooled Package

No that is good stuff right there as well, especially the quantum ballast that is one of the top ballasts out there. Maybe it is because monster gardens while providing good service and carries good products are bloody expensive!!! You cannot go wrong with the quantum package.

No that is good stuff right there as well, especially the quantum ballast that is one of the top ballasts out there. Maybe it is because monster gardens while providing good service and carries good products are bloody expensive!!! You cannot go wrong with the quantum package.

Awesome. I will go with it then.

Take a look at my tents got the 4x4 and the 5x8 in my journals you can get one of those and LED light for a lot less then that package. The grow bags I use are cheap and you can get perlite and vermiculite in big bags at Home depot stores. Get a fan for circulation and you are in business for well under $1000. With 1000$ I could outfit a 5x8 tent with two light rails (light movers) and offset two Top LED 900's and have a huge flower room for your budget there the packages look good but that one is over priced.

Back
Top Bottom