Growers LED Choice?

John Ames

420 Member
Hi I'm looking to move to LED growing for my next run in a 120cm x 120cm x 240cm tent i was wondering whats the best size light for this space in veg & bloom i don't mind paying a premium price as long as its a quality system. Àny help would be appreciated i have looked on the net a lot but still can't get to grips with whats good or not in LED lighting systems between viparspectra and Mars hydro, what's your idea?
:thanks:

I use @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 and @Maxsisun lights for my plants. I use 2 of the old school pb1500s from maxsisun and their new MF1000. I have enjoyed all of them very much and have found that when it comes to small growers like us, just choose what products appeal to you because they are all very good lights. Take a look at all the sponsors listed on this site. Every company there has a satisfied grower here!

I use @Mars Hydro FC-E4800 and @Maxsisun lights for my plants. I use 2 of the old school pb1500s from maxsisun and their new MF1000. I have enjoyed all of them very much and have found that when it comes to small growers like us, just choose what products appeal to you because they are all very good lights. Take a look at all the sponsors listed on this site. Every company there has a satisfied grower here!
Yeah, i heard Mars Hydro is good

I have 2 Atreum $150 lights. All LED. Adjustable power down to 10%. Love that feature. They are a sponsor here as well.

Back
Top Bottom