Growth technology 7ml/L veery high?

bludmangrow

Hey guys! My seeds went into the soil on 7/10 (23 days ago from today). Autoflower Chronic Ryder from Seedsman. I did the mistake of not directly planting the seeds in its final pot. So 7 days ago I transplanted them into 2 gallon pots. Plants looking healthy, the one of the left has really opened up. I am planning on my first feed but confused as how much nutrients I should include!

I was looking to make my growing easier by only using one grow nutrient and one bloom nutrient. I ended up buying Growth Technologys Ionic Grow and Ionic Bloom for soil. They say I should add 7ml/L of nutrients. I think this sounds as ALOT but what do you think would be a good amount of nutrients for my plants at this stage? Also if you have any experience with Growth Technology please share!!

Appreciating all thoughts and answers!

Peace :passitleft:

Picture of my closet grow closet grow, 80x60x120(CM), viparspectra 450w (LED)

IMG_20191030_201520.jpg

I use there PK booster Ive seen the one part and been wanting to try it to maybe next round
Maybe that's the down side of it you gotta use so much
I wouldn't go full strength with it you would be surprised how little they actually need The old less is more thing seems to work on the strains I grow

Back
Top Bottom