Half a cup of Cannabutter. How much green?

GanjaNE1

First just let me say that I'm new to this whole forum thing so I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but hopefully I can get an answer to my question above. The brownie mix that I'm using only calls for1/2 cup of oil (Im using butter though.) All I need is a ratio for only 1/2 a cup. I've searched elsewhere and have only found ratios for huge batches. I'll just be needing these for the weekend. I appreciate any help guys.

I use about 8 grams of dried, powdered shake for my brownie mix. Takes about 1 1/2 hours for it to kick in. Usually just one or two 1 inch brownies is enough.

Should work out about the same. 7 grams equal a 1/4 ounce.
I put mine in canola oil for the brownie recipe. 1/3 cup of oil if I remember correctly. Put the powdered shake in a small sauce pan with the oil, let it simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes then add it to the recipe and bake on a low heat.

That's what I have used in the past and it has worked pretty well for everyone. Again the better the bud the better the brownies. If you use dank you'll get a better product that with mids.

Back
Top Bottom