Harvesting based on pistils and look of the plant?

Wow that's crazy. She's just enjoying her life and not at all concerned about reproduction lol. Beautiful plant :green_heart:
If she can continue getting her color and retains the desert terp profile I think we can take her to production. I will be flowering out this pheno again starting in two weeks.

turkey bags are great—next time try 14–20 day hang
zigzagman1960, When you say try a 14-20 day hang, that is with relative humidity at around 60%?

I am in Denver Colorado and dry in my open, unfinished basement with a temp of around 68-70. My RH would be whatever the ambient RH is a given day since I don't use any humidifiers and I don't have hydrometer, I really don't know the humidity down there at any given time. I just hang and dry till the larger stems snap which is usually around 7 to 10 days. Given Denver's arid climate, I would probably overdry if I went 14 to 20 days, right?

zigzagman1960, When you say try a 14-20 day hang, that is with relative humidity at around 60%?

I am in Denver Colorado and dry in my open, unfinished basement with a temp of around 68-70. My RH would be whatever the ambient RH is a given day since I don't use any humidifiers and I don't have hydrometer, I really don't know the humidity down there at any given time. I just hang and dry till the larger stems snap which is usually around 7 to 10 days. Given Denver's arid climate, I would probably overdry if I went 14 to 20 days, right?
Yes—I was talking about a controlled environment.

Back
Top Bottom