Has anyone ever gotten any good buds out of freebies?

CM150728-10373601.jpg
are these pre flowers ? I hope they are been on 12/12 for two weeks now and no hairs in sight

Let me know just received mine hopeing there not a waste of time ...?????

Yes. I planted five of the ten freebies that I received. Three wound up being female. One is my absolute favorite of the strains that I have grown. I call it "#2," and wish that I knew for sure which Nirvana strain that it is so I could order more. Kind of a pain keeping a mother plant going for clones. A really nice hybrid w/ thin sativa type leaves.

Nice kazz yea I hope I get sum fems from the ten but idk this one I have going now seems to be in pre flower but no hairs as of yet shit it's been two weeks on 12/12 pics at top

i have gotten about a 50/50 split of boys to girls from my freebies. however the ones i've tried so far seem to skew towards a tall wispy thin leaved slow finishing Sativa. i appreciate 'free' seeds as much as the next guy, it gives me a way to try strains i might never otherwise be exposed to and who dosnt like 'free' ? but it really sucks as a indoor small tent grower to invest that much time , energy and not to mention precious grow space to plants that take 4 or 5 months to finish!

Yea I have a 32 gallon plastic tote with a 90 watt full spectrum LED red and blue light for veg and flower and seems to work but my plants are to tall even when I low stress train them mind you they are freebies from nirvana and one small comp fan to provide air flow need to know what's the best auto flower to get for a new bie grower like me on a budget. Thanks for all the replies .

I have trouble with the seeds I pay for from Mr. Nice. Still trying to get an Aurora crop! Probably operator failure. Low germination rates, immature looking seeds.

sounds like it may be what i ordered. chrystal. i have their ice, which i love. i also have the ten freebies, none of which, i have sprouted. some are tiny seeds. some larger. you can sex a seed, you know. i have heard that some of the freebies, were better than what said person ordered. i have grown aurora indica. that was probably my most potent strein. right up there with god bud. and also a bit hard on the lungs...i personally like the idea of free seeds. but not mystery. i dont like the idea, of wasting time on now knowing what im getting into. may just keep them for souvenirs.

Back
Top Bottom