Hasnt happened. yet

INeverInhaled

ive got my plants in small pots, and i feel like they are close to out growing. but i cant get them into any bigger pots, because then i wouldnt have enough light for all of them in my space. plus im plannning on moving them outside in roughly 1.5-2 weeks. the problem i foresee is too much roots/ root growth and not enough space. how can i tell if the plants are out growing these pots? theyre growing very healthy right now, but im just worried for the next week or so, because they are getting quite big and bushy.

ive got my plants in small pots, and i feel like they are close to out growing. but i cant get them into any bigger pots, because then i wouldnt have enough light for all of them in my space. plus im plannning on moving them outside in roughly 1.5-2 weeks. the problem i foresee is too much roots/ root growth and not enough space. how can i tell if the plants are out growing these pots? theyre growing very healthy right now, but im just worried for the next week or so, because they are getting quite big and bushy.

If you see a lot of roots through the drain holes at the bottom of the pot/s its time to pot them up a size (bigger pots).

Root-bound is where the roots of your plant outgrow the container they are contained in.

The following symptoms may be observed if you allow your plants to become root-bound.

1. Stunted Growth.
2. Stretching.
3. Smaller and slower bud production.
4. Needs watering too often.
5. Easy to burn with low % nutrient solution mixtures.
6. Wilting.

LUDA.
:smokin:

thanks for the reply guys. i checked them today and noticed that there are roots actually coming out of the stem of one of my plants. the roots are real small and very close to the soil. something to worry about?

thanks for the reply guys. i checked them today and noticed that there are roots actually coming out of the stem of one of my plants. the roots are real small and very close to the soil. something to worry about?

What size of pots are they in and how big are the plants ??. Can you see roots through the drainage holes in the bottom of the pot ????.
I cant help you without pictures.
(good luck).
:grinjoint:

LUDA.

Back
Top Bottom