Have Budder, now what?

BudsKid

Hi all, I'm new here but have been lurking for a little while.

I was given 75g (0.166lb) of potent (allegedly) cannabutter, and have been looking high and low (no pun intended) for some quality recipes. I know it was made with homegrown Sour Diesel and White Widow, but, I dont know how potent it truly is. I had some brownies made with it, and a 1.5"x1" square handled me well for about 2 hours, but, it was mild. I dont know how many brownies there were, or how much butter she used, but they werent too bad as far as flavor/smell went.

Before I start rambling, do any of you have some awesome, easy recipes that would use that much butter? I would love something simple and easy, as I am not a whiz in the kitchen. Your help is much appreciated.

Also, I tried a butter chip (yeah, I ate a piece of butter) about 30 minutes ago and am waiting to see where it takes me. Will report back with findings.

Peace and love.

How was the "budder" chip ?

I forgot I said I would report back.

In a word... AWESOME!

It was a slow start (90 minutes) but lasted for a good 5.5-6 hours. Manageable high. Allowed me to move about and do what I needed to get done, things I wanted to get done, and stuff I didnt know I wanted to do but ended up doing anyway.

To describe the feeling... Imagine laying in a pool of warm water, with gentle waves rolling over your whole body, completely enveloping you with warmth and and a sense of "giddyness" and overall peace.

Back
Top Bottom