Have to cook weed?

Smoke24/7

I feel like tryin to eat weed tonight. Is it nessicary to cook the weed? Also if it is does cooking it make a smell?

you can eat straight buds , but it's nasty , unless you're a ruminate.You can use cannabis in any recipe.I have made everything from cannabis creme brulee and honey oil ice cream to "happy" soup(Vietnam style) and primo puttanesca sauce.Basically follow the rule that cannabinoids are alcohol OR fat soluable.Any recipe can be altered.My view as a professional chef is that recipes are subject to interpetation by the person executing them.Good luck.If you have any questios I could help you with ,feel free to drop me a line.....

I herd that you have to boil the leaves in oil and what comes to the top is the THC and that is what you want in your food for the "good time feeling". I'm sure you can eat the leaves but not sure you'll just if you'll just be eating leaves.

I'm a novice to cooking with weed too. When I made some brownies, though, I just sauteed the herb with a little bit of olive oil, then just added it to the brownie mix. Is that cool?
Now to figure out how much to use...
Thanks for any suggestions,
zenmind/Angie

There are plenty of recipes in the 420 kitchen that will lead you on your path. You just have to read.

I'm a novice to cooking with weed too. When I made some brownies, though, I just sauteed the herb with a little bit of olive oil, then just added it to the brownie mix. Is that cool?
Now to figure out how much to use...
Thanks for any suggestions,
zenmind/Angie

Hey girl!! Thanks for the ad

Hey Starimoon!
We'll get enough posts after awhile, eh? Good to see you! There's so much on this site to absorb. Guess I'll muddle thru it after awhile. With my degrees, I did learn to read, thank God! Thanks, Herb Fellow!

Had a little more time to peruse the site. The 7-step method for cannabutter seems to be the way to go! Can't wait. :bong:

Yeah, there are some great things on here..The cannabutter is for sure the way to go:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom