Havent smoked in almost 3 months until last night

JessicaLynn

OK I haven't smoked in almost 3 months, I got out of jail at midnight yesterday morning and went home and smoked.. I know I have to be piss tested but I don't know when I will be piss tested.. what can I do to clean out my system?? HELP ME PLEASE!! IM FREAKIN OUT!! I feel like a complete idiot!!:blunt:

3 months cleaned you out, you then just smoked for a day/night - so I would think that 3-4 days of clean should work.

I would try to use fake urine, as recommending drinks and powders is hard as everyone's body and use is different.

I faked my probation tests, everyone of them. One day I had no urine from a trusted friend, so I got yellow snow from outside, I microwaved it and use it (yea dog piss) - I would not recommend it - even though I passed lol. (its so stupid, its true! I was about 18 at the time lol)

DN

OK I haven't smoked in almost 3 months, I got out of jail at midnight yesterday morning and went home and smoked.. I know I have to be piss tested but I don't know when I will be piss tested.. what can I do to clean out my system?? HELP ME PLEASE!! IM FREAKIN OUT!! I feel like a complete idiot!!:blunt:
You should be fine as long as you use dilution the morning you're going to get drug tested.
Drink about 24 ounces of gatorade
pee 3 or 4 times and use your midstream urine for the collection cup.

Back
Top Bottom