Helicopter spotting

mainegoodness

Hey guy's im wandering about helicopter's flying over wood's. All my plant's will be scatterd through the wood's. Do they just look for plant's or do they have speicel stuff to find them. What do u guy's think em i good or not ? and please give me some information about how they do that. :hmmmm:
so i will be able to do this i 5 month's :bongrip:

Re: helicopter spoting plant's

im pretty sure they dont have "stuff" to detect weed plants..... if u have like a huge field of em yeah theyll spot it, but like u said if ur gonna have em scaterred in the woods, u should be fine....just watch out for ppl on foot...

Yeah, don't worry about helicopters but people on foot might find them

They do that all the time around here. AThey won't find plants spread out like that. It really for fields where farmers hide it in corn and stuff like that.

Ok thank's i dont really see how they can find one plant in one spot and another prolly 100 feet away from each outher now that i think of it but wernt sure

mainegoodness said:
Hey guy's im wandering about helicopter's flying over wood's and shit. All my plant's will be scaterd threw the wood's. Do they just look for plant's or do they have speicel shit to find them. What do u guy's think em i good or not ? and please give me some information about how they do that shit. :hmmmm:

that is not true. they actually DO have equipment to find your plants. They use infer red. Differnt plants have different heat tempeatures. SO if you have a bunch of plants, and then a giant group of them spaced out in nice rows have a different signature(probably the same one for most types of cannabis..i'm not sure), that's how they see it. If your going to do it in the forest like you said. The best idea is to place them sporatically. Or...do it in an area where there are no helicopters. there is a difference between LA county, and po-dunk arkansas. If you live in a town with a small police force...go ahead, grow till your hearts desire. Your biggest worry will be smell, not helicopters. If someone smells herb...they know what it is. And places like missouri have large amounts of wild cannabis plants. Especially around old railroad tracks (due to world war 2 trains carrying hemp plants used for fiber). I have found cannabis plants on hikes in missouri before. They had no nugs, because they were not mature, I did think it was the coolest thing I had ever seen though!:peace:

In some court rulings for privacy, the use of infared without a warrent, or infared evidence obtained without a warrent was thrown out and deemed unconstitutional. So I wouldn't worry to much.

K thanks'. I no someone planting 200 im only gonna have 12 so i really dont see how they would find mine. Maybe my buddie's but not mine. I hope to get alot of bud. Oh and i was told that usally a female plant grown outdoor's will end up with an ounce of bud it that true. Can anyone find me a picture of an ounce. :allgood:

its actually satellites you have to worry about, not helicopters. The sensors that can detect pot leaf solar insolation are usually mounted on satellites, but worry not my friend-the US is too cheap to launch sats with those types of sensors, there is not enough demand to design such satellites. Its the damn FRENCH satellites we have to worry about now

I got mine in the woods but i forgot how to get back there myself i was to high lol then i sobered up and we went back it took like 20 mins to get back there on foot I dont think anyones going to find mine.

U guy's think ill get anuff bud for my self of 12 plant's. I want anuff to get me threw the winter when it is scarce and i dont got to worry bout findin it. :hmmmm:

mainegoodness said:
Hey guy's im wandering about helicopter's flying over wood's and shit. All my plant's will be scaterd threw the wood's. Do they just look for plant's or do they have speicel shit to find them. What do u guy's think em i good or not ? and please give me some information about how they do that shit. :hmmmm:

Fortunately, for you (and me) the Great State of Maine stopped the funding
for the fly-over eradication program about three years ago :adore: due to lack of funds and the fact that they used Maine National Guard helicopters
which weren't available after the Iraq bullshit. And yes, they do have the special shit to spot them, both night and day. Keep 'em scattered. We still have staties and warden planes flying around up there.

Alright thank's man. Does anyone have an idea of how much pot i should be lookin at when it's harvest time for me.

Back
Top Bottom