hello all

harrygrowsome

I am from south central Pennsylvania,I have been smoking weed for well over 35 years . I have spent time in jail for just having a bong in the car (so sad). I am an active member of Norml and I do all i can to promote the decriminalization of marijuana. I recently started to grow my own for two reasons one I was tired of smoking swag and i really do not wish to support any terrorist action.If you smoke and are not a member of Norml or you don't take a stand for and vote for what you believe in then shame on you. There is power in numbers and it is time to take a stand most users are not criminals they do not deserve to be in jail along with rapist and murders.But the shit will continue to happen until we speak our minds loud enough and long enough to be heard.Oh and for you growers out there lets not be greedy donate to those less fortunate than you are if you know someone with a medical condition but they cannot afford to buy lend a helping hand after all is this not what we are all about.

Back
Top Bottom