Hello all

litlevil

Hello, I'm litlevil (name given from long time back :)). Ive always loved learning about growing, wish there was the internet back in the day. Started in the early 80's with a phototron and what I learned was that they make a awesome small veg setup also used a small aquarium with aquarium heater, air pump,lighted hood and roottone for under $20us for a clone setup. My flowering room was like 12x12,
I got lucky with that cause I had incredible results.... but it all ended when I went in the Marine Corps and my real grows stopped. Tks guys for your posts and info and growing friends are welcome all the time!! buy the way I'm starting a journal with a closet I look at everyday haha. Have fun and thank u guys!!! :thanks:

:420:Thanks Beateo:thanks: u have some great links there I will sure b using them. I'm taking pics as I go but still working out a few things like my grow medium exhaust and co2. I hope u throw me advice on new techniques :). Tks again:thanks:

Sorry got to say, I'm going to use a hydro setup for medium
Its between dwc or coco setup.... weigh in your advice is needed :helpsmilie:

The strain I'm using is wwxbb got these a month ago from a bank and was really impressed with
Them. rhymes with reedsman...lol

Back
Top Bottom