Hello

Hello, hope all are well? Have not grown since I was in high school (20 years ago), and I'm pretty sure alot has changed. I am here to learn as much as possible before i start growing again. I do have experience with agriculture, I run a small farm from February to November and grow produce and super hot peppers like the Ghost and Carolina Reaper.

Welcome to 420 magazine Theo
As long as there isn’t any ghost peppers in my lunch I’m okay.
You can learn a lot here with plenty of backup for your grow.
Do you have a grow started now .
There’s a form for new members plus having your own journal where you will get help with your grow!

Welcome Ogre. Hot peppers eh? Maybe you could do some genetic modifications to the peppers to have thc in them.
Make sure to get some good soil mix if you go with a soil grow. Either nutes added (make sure to add pics of the stuff you get) , to make sure you get a thumbs up from folks on here. No Miracle Grow for sure. That other medium.. coco or something is really good from what I've gathered.

Definitely apart from the peppers, we sell that stuff as pepper flake. Although my boss might like his own stash of hot pepper with thc. Lol. I am thinking tent setup, researching lighting setups now. I am going to go with soil first because it is familiar to me. No worries I hate miracle grow, that stuff is the worst.

On amazon.. .ca or .com.. mars hydro 300w . Good for veg an flower.. 120 bucks. Roughly. Can find tents on there aswell.. found a 36"x20"x62.5 for under 120. And duct fans for fairly cheap

Welcome to the 420 Mag community!
We are all about sharing knowledge and helping spread the love. :yummy:

I am an experienced indoor grower and
I invite you to CLICK THIS and follow my journal:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

It's all there my friend!

Best of luck,
Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom