Yep I’m new

Smoke em

Hello everyone....came here to learn about growing. I live on a farm and grow hundreds of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, etc from seed every year. I have no clue why I haven’t tried a grow before. Got some crop king seeds, led lights, and I’ve got 13 out of 20 germinated since 2/5. Can’t wait to learn more. I’ve been stalking the old grow journals/diary’s and it’s been amazing. Thanks to everyone who’s contributed over the years; there are still people like me reading stuff from 10 years ago!

get settled in and maybe start a grow journal.
there's links to stuff that might help you in the last line of my sig.

there's loads of help here and friendly folk.

Thanks for the warm welcome! So I grew up on a small farm. My dad trained horses, but we always had a huge (2acreish) garden and I was bailing hay when I was about 10. Anyway....I’m 37 now, back on the family farm. I love growing my own veggies, keeping chickens, falconry, foraging, etc etc.
I’ll make the journal post now if I don’t fall asleep!

Hey Smoke em - welcome! :welcome: The nice thing about the 420mag site is that it is big and has a good respectful energy in it's community, and when it comes to growing there are lots of folk here all coming from many different angles. Personally, I'm an outdoor organic growing guy, but it is still really interesting being able to look into so many different approaches all to grow the flowers of the plants we love! haha. Look forward to seeing your journal! :hookah:

Welcome!
I'm actually excited about what you wrote! I am a new grower and with the cannabis came a big passion for other crops. I now have a 50
50ish day hot peppers going on. I need your knowledge!! :)
I'll let you get settled in before asking like a million questions. Enjoy here!

Thanks for the warm welcome! So I grew up on a small farm. My dad trained horses, but we always had a huge (2acreish) garden and I was bailing hay when I was about 10. Anyway....I’m 37 now, back on the family farm. I love growing my own veggies, keeping chickens, falconry, foraging, etc etc.
I’ll make the journal post now if I don’t fall asleep!
Welcome kindred spirit.

You've made an excellent decision coming here for information, advice, etc. Folks here are very experienced and more importantly, helpful.

I miss my chickens and hope to raise another flock once I finish our family farm renovation project 1st tent grow - skip to end for farm shots

Falconry? Even more amazing ... one of my 9th great grandfathers was Alexander (Grand Falconer) Abercrombie 1578-1667 :cheesygrinsmiley: ... I do love all manner of bird, maybe it's in my blood?

Welcome and best of luck to you @Smoke em

Hello everyone....came here to learn about growing. I live on a farm and grow hundreds of tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, etc from seed every year. I have no clue why I haven’t tried a grow before. Got some crop king seeds, led lights, and I’ve got 13 out of 20 germinated since 2/5. Can’t wait to learn more. I’ve been stalking the old grow journals/diary’s and it’s been amazing. Thanks to everyone who’s contributed over the years; there are still people like me reading stuff from 10 years ago!
Welcome friend. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom