Hi I’m Twelve, today is my first day!

Hey everyone, I’ve been smoking for about two years and just started my first grow. I’m from Ontario, Canada and I’m not to sure what else to put here…oh ya I’m 31 not 12 lol
Hey neighbor welcome to 420magazine my friend.:welcome:
Lots of Ontario growers here.
Happy growing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey everyone, I’ve been smoking for about two years and just started my first grow. I’m from Ontario, Canada and I’m not to sure what else to put here…oh ya I’m 31 not 12 lol

:welcome: Twelve. I'm in Ontario, too. Whereabouts are you in the province?

Here are a few links that may be helpful to you:

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

And, when you're ready to start your own 420 Magazine grow journal, here is where you'll find out how to do it:

How to Make A Grow Journal

If you need help finding anything more specific, please let me know. And, again, welcome.

:welcome: Twelve. I'm in Ontario, too. Whereabouts are you in the province?

Here are a few links that may be helpful to you:

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

And, when you're ready to start your own 420 Magazine grow journal, here is where you'll find out how to do it:

How to Make A Grow Journal

If you need help finding anything more specific, please let me know. And, again, welcome.
Hi there I’m in Burlington! Thanks for the warm welcome I’ll check out those threads!

:welcome:

all i saw was the title and imagined everyone running to phone the authorities .. lol

oddly i was 13 when i first tried weed. it was very much accepted here. but then we used to routinely get 6-packs as well.

:welcome:

all i saw was the title and imagined everyone running to phone the authorities .. lol

oddly i was 13 when i first tried weed. it was very much accepted here. but then we used to routinely get 6-packs as well.

Haha thank you your post gave me a good laugh! I’m not sure how old I was when I started but took a long break after getting some laced bud

Back
Top Bottom