My first grow

Moonchild90

Hey everyone,

I’m new here and just wanted to say hello! I’ve currently started my first run and flipped my plants in to flower yesterday. One is for sure female but the other two have yet to sex themselves. I took a total of 9 clones, 6 of which are still standing. Just excited to be on here and gain knowledge!! Attached is a pic from the tale end of their light cycle on their first day of 12/12. I’m still piecing everything together for a little rotation of babies, veg, and flower. I just got my 3x3 flower tent today and I should be getting a Giixer 600W tomorrow. I’m currently in a 2.5x2.5 tent with a Viparspectra 450w. I’ll be interested to see how the Giixer does. Thank you all for looking and I’m stoked to be getting in to home growing! I work in cannabis for employment in Washington State but it’s hard to actually find anyone knowledgeable or passionate about it.

Attachments

• 6750867C-EC20-4CD8-9B5E-3C8217433024.jpeg
    6750867C-EC20-4CD8-9B5E-3C8217433024.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
Thank you!! I’m super, super excited to be getting in to all this. I highly appreciate any constructive criticism or anything! I just want to learn and grow.

Awesome, thank you! I plan on starting a journal and uploading a ton of pics cause I’m naturally a note taker/documenter. I just want to get more involved.

Back
Top Bottom