New here, first grow

BigGL

Hi guys, I’m just out of the box new, I’ve started my first grow, just flicked my first plant into flower, currently trying out Amnesia Haze, I thought I’d ask here as I intrusive my self, anyone know the best RH during the flowering period ? I think she’s doing well for my first time, photo was from a couple weeks back and before she was all trimmed up, any advise would be great

Attachments

• C3FCC522-0D48-44A6-85B0-677E6D4B1F08.jpeg
    C3FCC522-0D48-44A6-85B0-677E6D4B1F08.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
I've heard 40 - 50% during Flower. Mine stays 50 - 60% & once in a while I get it close to 40%. Good enough for most strains but there are some out there susceptible to mold where you must have lower humidity. I know Fire OG is one of them that needs low humidity.

Welcome to the forum. There's alot of really nice and very smart members here. Any kind of problems and they will get you on the right track. For a first grow, doing well. Good luck with the rest of the grow.

Welcome to the forum. There's alot of really nice and very smart members here. Any kind of problems and they will get you on the right track. For a first grow, doing well. Good luck with the rest of the grow.
Thank you, noticed your user name, I’m thinking of doing bubble hash also, would you prefer dry ice as a method ?

Thank you, noticed your user name, I’m thinking of doing bubble hash also, would you prefer dry ice as a method ?
No idea. Never made it before. My name refers to hydroponics.

From what I hear dry ice will work very well when making bubble hash, makes much less of a mess, and can be reused. I’ve only done it using water and ice and the results were good but I think I’m giving dry ice a try next time.
I’m gonna go straight for the dry ice method I think, purely because it’s quicker, and seems cleaner, how have you stored yours in the past once dried ?

Awesome thanks for the chart

Just keep in mind that the chart is for plants that have leaf internal temps that are 2° cooler than air temp around leaf.

VPD chart is dynamic and you need to test the temp of your leaves before consulting chart.

You can access the full chart VPD CHART here.

What species of plant is the chart for? Leaf lettuce, cannabis and pine trees have the same requirements? Also, what about air movement? The plant, through stomata, regulate their own environment on the leaf surface. Don't get anal about the chart, and air circulation has a huge impact. Afghanistan and Jamaica don't have optimum conditions according to the chart, but rumor has it that ganja is grown in both places.

I’m gonna go straight for the dry ice method I think, purely because it’s quicker, and seems cleaner, how have you stored yours in the past once dried ?

I used water and ice when I made hash but if I can get dry ice when I’m ready to make it again I’m going to try it out. I think the end product comes out fluffier.

Now I did find the water and ice method to be quite effective and super simple though still and with a couple buckets no mess really. Either way make sure you agitate the hell out of it and you can reuse the same material a couple times. I got at least 60% of the yield the second time I ran it through so don’t throw it out! I used the wife’s egg beater for 10 minutes or so per run with three bags - one working bag and two screens for collection, worked great!

Back
Top Bottom