Hello so first time grower need tons good advice hear great things about here

Pizzy88

420 Member
I have a 4x8x6 cool grow tent I went with homegrown cc for autos I have 3 1000w Giixer led lights I’m running cocoa with fabric pots 3gln .. how many autos lst can I have inside max I have all room on the floor as I hung everything up in air including dehumidifier and humidifier.. so my first grow is ending and I asked for no help just kinda tried watching some tutorials and do my thing sooooo I only used the bloom nutrient all the way through with root booster.. I made poor assumptions about autos but it didn’t turn out as bad as u would think.. can I please link up with someone here to help walk me through my next go.. right now this isn’t a hobby for me I’m trying to save my house and yes smoke some fire buds too.. I would sooooo appreciate some quality guidance ty

Welcome to the forum @Pizzy88 :welcome:

I have a 4x8x6 cool grow tent I went with homegrown cc for autos I have 3 1000w Giixer led lights I’m running cocoa with fabric pots 3gln .. how many autos lst can I have inside max I have all room on the floor as I hung everything up in air including dehumidifier and humidifier.. so my first grow is ending and I asked for no help just kinda tried watching some tutorials and do my thing sooooo I only used the bloom nutrient all the way through with root booster.. I made poor assumptions about autos but it didn’t turn out as bad as u would think.. can I please link up with someone here to help walk me through my next go.. right now this isn’t a hobby for me I’m trying to save my house and yes smoke some fire buds too.. I would sooooo appreciate some quality guidance ty
Well you can fill the tent up with as many as will fit...NOT :rofl:

My buddy has a couple of those lights, and I'm sorry to say but they're lacking...they're great for a Basil garden or starting seedlings but don't have no "flower power" :rofl: so I would recommend only 2 plants under those lights from start to finish...otherwise you WILL be disappointed at harvest time...

They only pull 110 watts from the wall...sad :popcorn: but good luck what ever you decide :thumb:

Welcome Pizzy88 to 420 Magazine
Check out our sponsors for those lighting needs . This link will get you started .

I was going to say 4 plants but with that light IDK. They advertise 1000 watt and it's only 110 that's pretty deceitful. You won't have that issue if you deal with the sponsors here still always good to do your research before making your purchase. I just went from a 1000 watt HPS to a budget led 500 Watt very happy with it so far.

Back
Top Bottom