First time grower

Neem oil works wonders!! I’ve also heard from a friends mother a while ago that if you take a spray bottle and put a bit of listerine in it, a bit of dish soap, and water, works really well as well. Spray it on the plants about once a day or when you notice they are bad. The listerine draws the bugs in and the dish soap is supposed to suffocate them out. Not 100% sure how well it works, but there’s gotta be someone on here that can either confirm it or deny it. Good luck sir!!

Welcome, Joshua
Don't know much about Natria,except they make weed killer...
What bugs are you looking to get rid of?

Safer brand with neem in veg only ! Yellow sticky paper ,so you can see them coming !
840D5414-1455-4763-ADCE-907DA439D223.png
2EE405E7-A1E0-4B87-A2D3-2B7BA94242E5.jpeg

Hi guys I’m Joshua I’m growing my first plant this year and I’ve been having problems with pest so I got some Natria today and I wanted to know if it’s ok to use on my plant

:welcome: to :420:Rinda:passitleft:...I'll tell ya I had pest problems when I started and as of recently I had a gnat problem...I've used Neem Oil with good results...but they come back...I bought some Nematodes online...they are a parasite that targets larvae laying insects...now my plants are beautiful and I have "0" bugs :goodluck:

Bacillus thurgiensis (BT) for fungus gnats, and it is organic.
Mosquito dunk (BT) treated water did the trick for my gnat problem...
A five gallon bucket of water with a "dunk" floating around in there is what I
water my plants with every time-takes about 3 waterings,and the gnat population fades away.

Back
Top Bottom