Hi, I’m the new guy

Dobeyflange

Looking forward to getting some sound advice on here.
1st time grower.
I’ve got some help but it’s always good to have another opinion.
I’m using Canna Coco and Canna A + B and I’m also using 600w led.
My plants are about 8” high and are looking quite healthy,another few weeks and they’ll be ready to bloom.
I’m not sure what strain it is as it’s a clone and the guy wasn’t sure.

Thanks in advance.

DF.

Welcome @Dobeyflange , you come to the right spot for info from more experienced growers! How about some pics? We love to watch, maybe you could start a journal so we all can follow along? Cheers! :yahoo::passitleft:

Welcome! This place is Great for ALL things Cannabis, be sure to take a look around. Also, consider making a grow journal, so we can tag-a-long during your adventure. Goodluck!

Thanks for the welcome, I’m not sure about taking pictures as it’s still illegal where I stay.
Or worse.
It’s Cheese I’m growing (I only found this out last night) so if anyone has any cheese knowledge maybe they can help.
They seem to be looking ok apart from some yellow stripes on some of the bottom leaves, I think this was due to me lining the trays with tin foil.
It hasn’t spread or got wore since I removed the foil so,I think it’s ok, plants look really healthy I think.

Thanks for the welcome, I’m not sure about taking pictures as it’s still illegal where I stay.
Or worse.

Use caution with every aspect of this hobby. It's legal for me---on a state level. However, Federally, everything I post is entirely for the purpose of entertainment, and all photos are examples I've found on the Internet.

Never use your identity in posts seen publicly, and make sure posted pics have no date stamp, or identifiable locations, items, pets, or people.

We ALL STILL have to worry, as We ALL STILL have a battle being fought for this Freedom. :rolleyes:

Here’s some pictures,I’ve never taken photos of them before so I don’t know if they’ll be any good.
They’ve been in my tent for 21 days and have grown by about 6 inches.
They seem to be getting bushier rather than higher.
4A3574A5-6D81-41E7-8781-50D0B1C69797.jpeg
4A3574A5-6D81-41E7-8781-50D0B1C69797.jpeg
A03A79FB-F201-4A87-BD33-5815E29C6D59.jpeg
1E900166-36A7-45E1-98D7-1F5C449838F2.jpeg
D62537E0-473D-4EBC-9985-685B92944E1A.jpeg
7D2BF0D2-484E-482E-A2C0-5973A0CDEF4F.jpeg

Looking great! :yahoo:
What’s the height of your light? If you don’t mind me asking.

Do you have any concerns? Everything looks great! Unless there is something I missed :high-five:

My light is at 90cm’s from the canopy.
I had slight yellowing of the leaves but it’s stopped and not spread.
I think it was the heat causing it.
Seems to be ok now.
Thanks for the kind words.
Hope this grow goes well.

So about 35 inches. Correct me if I’m wrong anyone. With led I do believe you can have the light much closer to the plant. Yeah you don’t want to bleach the plant, but I’m sure you can use your own discretion at that. They don’t seem to be stretching or anything so there are no concerns but I think you can have your light a bit closer then 35” above the tops of your plants. :bong:
Happy growing. I will be sure to follow your thread.

Also

So about 35 inches. Correct me if I’m wrong anyone. With led I do believe you can have the light much closer to the plant. Yeah you don’t want to bleach the plant, but I’m sure you can use your own discretion at that. They don’t seem to be stretching or anything so there are no concerns but I think you can have your light a bit closer then 35” above the tops of your plants. :bong:
Happy growing. I will be sure to follow your thread.

Also
I’m going by the leaflet I got with the light.
Once I’ve put them into flower I’ll lower them to about 50cm.
I’ll try the first grow by the book and adjust accordingly on my next grows.
It’s a 600w Vipar Spectar by the way.
ps.. thanks for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom