Hello guys, I’m new here

Hey guys.

I’ve Been growing cannabis for some years and basically just autoflowers.

I like to grow and learn new things regarding growing but i also love to get high.
Will share some of the grows i do and try to make some new friends here who share my passion for growing.

Peace and love
Cool man..welcome to the dopest community. (pun not intended)

Hey guys.

Hey XM! Welcome to the best 420 community online. I am definitely biased...since I don't venture out of here too much.

My first autoflower attempt (current grow) has been a mess. I'm already trying some more. Can't give up!
I like to grow and learn new things regarding growing but i also love to get high.
The great thing about this place is that sums up about 99.99% of us here! There is an oddball or two here that represent the .01% of the weird folk here that don't get high. ;):laugh: But they can grow some incredible plants! I have posted all my failures here and this community is constantly in my corner helping me become a better cultivator. The wisdom is deep in this gold mine.
Will share some of the grows i do and try to make some new friends here who share my passion for growing.

Peace and love
Looking forward to it XM. Blessings!

Thank you guys for your very warm welcome, i bet i will enjoy it here.

I will try to find your growing-threads to see if we can share some joy and growing-knowledge.

@BakedARea I do have to admit that I smoke once or twice a week at most nowadays and only when i really need to relax or to figure something out, where i need to see the question from a new perspective.

Here is my best looking Autoflower until this date -

151392FF-7099-43DF-8E6E-CE4BAA496AFA.jpeg

4B7C5A37-3547-4CBA-91D0-FE0AFC36CCBE.jpeg

And the Autoflowers in the link is the ones i have growing at the moment

AutoUltimate Day 49

In the future i wish to have multiple autoflowers ongoing and share it with the community, world wide.

Hey guys.

Peace and love
Good morning @XMas Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
We look forward to seeing your terrific ladies.

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @XMas

Nice looking Auto you have there. Are you currently growing anything?

When your ready, you should start a journal so we can follow along, here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Good morning!

Were you a Christmas baby? Just curious of the name origin!

Your most impressive auto to date is quite impressive!

Welcome to an awesome community.

Shame you barely smoke lol but when you get to growing again, start a journal. I got a link on my signature if you want to check out a "how-to".

We all love watching and hearing about grows-no matter how long you've been growing, what you're growing or how you are growing-this is the place to be!

Hmu if you need anything.

Thank you for your warm welcome guys.

I started a journal and it’s right here at the link -

My two huge AutoUltimates by Dutch Passion

@Krissi1982
My nick comes from when a time were i was pretty high and believed i was jesus, jesus of cannabis.

The name also contains the first letters of my real name, except the X - wich i use, as according to the educated, professional doctors, I’m mentally ill.

And i agree, in their world i am, that’s why i will stick to this world and show/learn those who is interested how they can grow their own medicine.

Thank you for your warm welcome guys.

I started a journal and it’s right here at the link -

My two huge AutoUltimates by Dutch Passion

@Krissi1982
My nick comes from when a time were i was pretty high and believed i was jesus, jesus of cannabis.

The name also contains the first letters of my real name, except the X - wich i use, as according to the educated, professional doctors, I’m mentally ill.

And i agree, in their world i am, that’s why i will stick to this world and show/learn those who is interested how they can grow their own medicine.
I didn't know whether to laugh or love this because of the Jesus of Cannabis comment! I was dying!

So many names thrown around the mental illness community friend. I'm there with ya!

This is the very best medicine and I assure you, this is the very best place to learn more about it.

Plus, the pics are pretty rad and most of us are "mentally ill" in some way :p

Back
Top Bottom