Hello I’m new here

Lakituskloud

Hello I am new here and I have a little problem if it ok to leave it to grow till it harvest or not? That I accident put 2 seed in 1 pot that both is Autoflower Ghost OG.

Attachments

• 854E4E9A-876B-4458-B065-A1837BDBC109.jpeg
    854E4E9A-876B-4458-B065-A1837BDBC109.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
I’d let them grow, I grew 2 autos in a 10 gallon pot and produced over 1 pound of dried bud.
That's great to hear, Penny. I've been thinking of growing two each in my large outdoor 3.5 x 3.4 x 3 foot pots. As a way to camouflage how many I have.

I dont know if it would work much.

Reason being that I have to grow both thc and CBD for the pain relief that they give combined.

But the photos grow too big for me to manage if they are planted in my planters. They grow way over 6 feet tall, some up to 7 feet tall, and they are already raised about 2 to 3 feet above the ground because they are in the planters. Simply too much for my shoulders to take. So I'm growing autos in the planters this year and the photos in plastic totes I own for this purpose. This will keep the photos diwn in size though they will still grow excellently well.

Were your autos grown outside by any chance and is there a grow journal for that grow that I could persue?

Just wanting to learn sll I can about growing autos - especially outside.

All my best,
~Magnus

That's great to hear, Penny. I've been thinking of growing two each in my large outdoor 3.5 x 3.4 x 3 foot pots. As a way to camouflage how many I have.

I dont know if it would work much.

Reason being that I have to grow both thc and CBD for the pain relief that they give combined.

But the photos grow too big for me to manage if they are planted in my planters. They grow way over 6 feet tall, some up to 7 feet tall, and they are already raised about 2 to 3 feet above the ground because they are in the planters. Simply too much for my shoulders to take. So I'm growing autos in the planters this year and the photos in plastic totes I own for this purpose. This will keep the photos diwn in size though they will still grow excellently well.

Were your autos grown outside by any chance and is there a grow journal for that grow that I could persue?

Just wanting to learn sll I can about growing autos - especially outside.

All my best,
~Magnus
Yes you can grow it outdoor if you like to but it will have little less gram than grow indoor tho. Also you just have to find which seed of autoflower could handle indoor or outdoor.

I don't have much saying or exparince, but ill put my bet on @Pennywise
I'd also think that it would be fine since they are both auto flower og's. as penny mentioned already; they would drink more water once they grow so watch out for that and if you make any mistakes both plans will show the same signs.

those are some sexy plants and colens @Pennywise
I can't wait!!

Hello I am new here and I have a little problem if it ok to leave it to grow till it harvest or not? That I accident put 2 seed in 1 pot that both is Autoflower Ghost OG.
I, also meant to welcome you to the site. Keep coming back. There is tons and tons of useful information here and the other members are a treasure trove of good advice. They will help you throughout your grow if you let them.

So keep coming back, learn from past and present grow journals and listen to the other members and you will have a great time.

You'll see.

All my best,
~Magnus

I, also meant to welcome you to the site. Keep coming back. There is tons and tons of useful information here and the other members are a treasure trove of good advice. They will help you throughout your grow if you let them.

So keep coming back, learn from past and present grow journals and listen to the other members and you will have a great time.

You'll see.

All my best,
~Magnus
I definitely will do that to come back when in need to ask for help or make a journal about my experience with plants.

Here other pot that have 2 plant together again that I put rapid rooter into pot and I didn’t remember if I did put seed to that pot where the rapid rooter was that I thought it was dead but unexpected it alive to sprout out same day with rapid rooter and other first pic I post here.. now they are almost week 1 on this Thursday. All 4 is Autos Ghost OG lol

Attachments

• C2A5CD10-7EEC-483F-B05C-218472D759BE.jpeg
    C2A5CD10-7EEC-483F-B05C-218472D759BE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom