Hello from Jacksonville

Hi, new member here!

I'm a cannabis enthusiast with no experience with growing at all. I'm here to learn and hope to make friends as well.
My name is Harold, and my passion is fashion. I love designing 420-themed apparel as well as creating smoking accessories that enthusiasts like me can use to experience the best of Cannabis. :yummy:

As I browse through some of the threads here, I can finally say I'm in the right place to start with cannabis growing as well as sharing my passion.

Happy to be here ;)

Welcome to 420 Magazine @allstuff420mktng

What kind of growing would you like to learn?
Have you ever grown anything?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hi, new member here!

I'm a cannabis enthusiast with no experience with growing at all. I'm here to learn and hope to make friends as well.
My name is Harold, and my passion is fashion. I love designing 420-themed apparel as well as creating smoking accessories that enthusiasts like me can use to experience the best of Cannabis. :yummy:

As I browse through some of the threads here, I can finally say I'm in the right place to start with cannabis growing as well as sharing my passion.

Happy to be here ;)
You found the right spot. :thumb:
Welcome my friend to 420magazine. :welcome:
Are you growing outdoors this summer?
What are your goals for growing?
Anything you need don't hesitate we are all here to help.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom