They legalized in my state: I never thought it would ever happen

Okay. If this is your first grow ever perhaps you should leave them in the 2 gallon pots. Up-potting autos can be tricky. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that it involves risk.

And because they're only in 2 gallon pots, don't be disappointed if you don't get a half pound of weed.

Hell, had I been tapping my fingers waiting to grow legally for 40+ years, my main goal would be to just get a plant to the finish in good shape. (But that's' just me! :laughtwo: )
I'm with you there. We can't all be Tiger Woods when you 1st pick up a club. That 1/2 pound is just really an arbitrary number. I should be looking at this as a learning experience with "some" weed at the end and just get better. Patience is the hard part. I have to be more zen...

I'm with you there. We can't all be Tiger Woods when you 1st pick up a club. That 1/2 pound is just really an arbitrary number. I should be looking at this as a learning experience with "some" weed at the end and just get better. Patience is the hard part. I have to be more zen...
Hello @DeeBoy sorry I'm late. Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Happy growing friend.
Bill

Welcome deeboy. Just started and your tent already needs an upgrade, that's how it always begins. lol My fist grow closet is now a drying box. My second second grow room is now just for vegging. The third grow room has expanded many times as a flower room. Welcome to the obsession,,, I meant hobby !

Back
Top Bottom