They legalized in my state: I never thought it would ever happen

I’m Dee. I’ve been waiting 45 years to be able to legally grow and now I’m determined to be very good at this. I’m a total rookie, have never grown anything.... ever. I’m just so excited to get started!

I am a cancer survivor who’s going to grow some medicine. I look forward to learning all your secrets!

Peace!

D

I’m Dee. I’ve been waiting 45 years to be able to legally grow and now I’m determined to be very good at this. I’m a total rookie, have never grown anything.... ever. I’m just so excited to get started!

I am a cancer survivor who’s going to grow some medicine. I look forward to learning all your secrets!

Peace!

D
Welcome to the group Dee. Congrats on becoming legal and surviving cancer. You'll find all the help and answers you're looking for right here. Fantastic bunch of growers ! :woohoo: :goodluck:

Peace!

D
Welcome Dee to :420:

You came to the right place! Congratulations on beating Cancer!:green_heart:

Welcome to the community Dee! Continued blessings to your future without cancer! Congrats on the legalization. Don't be afraid to ask any questions here. You are welcomed with open arms!

Peace!

D

Hi @DeeBoy and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I live in Missouri, the very last place that I expected to go legal early... but it did, and I now have a legal permit to cultivate! It is so awesome to be able to openly smoke in my own yard and not worry about it, or to have to worry day and night about the grow going on in my house or me talking about it on here. The amount of stress in my life has dropped dramatically because of the new laws and my ability to grow high quality medicine has increased many fold because of the new legality. The quality of life has definitely improved in my state and now yours too! Enjoy and exercise your new freedom... grow some pot!

Congrats on beating the cancer too! Get this natural medicine flowing and I believe you will chase it away forever. As far as learning all my secrets... I am an open book and my secrets are all on display and offered to you freely on these pages. Please enjoy reading all that I and the others have left here for you on these forums... there is an amazing amount of knowledge available to you here. Members regularly leave nuggets of wisdom in their signature lines, and I recommend reading every one of their links, knowing that information was placed there because the member thought it important enough to take up some of that very limited space. I recommend you read them all!

Hi @DeeBoy and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I live in Missouri, the very last place that I expected to go legal early... but it did, and I now have a legal permit to cultivate! It is so awesome to be able to openly smoke in my own yard and not worry about it, or to have to worry day and night about the grow going on in my house or me talking about it on here. The amount of stress in my life has dropped dramatically because of the new laws and my ability to grow high quality medicine has increased many fold because of the new legality. The quality of life has definitely improved in my state and now yours too! Enjoy and exercise your new freedom... grow some pot!

Congrats on beating the cancer too! Get this natural medicine flowing and I believe you will chase it away forever. As far as learning all my secrets... I am an open book and my secrets are all on display and offered to you freely on these pages. Please enjoy reading all that I and the others have left here for you on these forums... there is an amazing amount of knowledge available to you here. Members regularly leave nuggets of wisdom in their signature lines, and I recommend reading every one of their links, knowing that information was placed there because the member thought it important enough to take up some of that very limited space. I recommend you read them all!
Thank you very much! I am starting my journal today. My 4 lil ladies are 3 weeks from sprouting. I was a little too excited when I started ordering everything for my set up, I should have done a little more research for tents and lights, but my cheap Amazon tent will end up being a veg tent or drying tent or both if I can keep myself from ripping out these curved zippers!!!! I am ravenous to learn and I can already see that this is the place to do that!

Hello thar! Congrats!

You got any goals or interests in terms of growing? Has anything caught your eye yet?

:tommy:
My goal is to grow excellent weed and have a dependable source of medicine. I got carried away with seed ordering. I think I have enough to last me 2 years now growing 4 at a time. I am starting with autoflowers. I am more excited than a horny teenager!

Welcome to the party @DeeBoy!

Congrats on surviving the monster. Now it's time to get busy.

Happy growing to you.

My goal is to grow excellent weed and have a dependable source of medicine. I got carried away with seed ordering. I think I have enough to last me 2 years now growing 4 at a time. I am starting with autoflowers. I am more excited than a horny teenager!
You got moxy. I like that

Hello thar! Congrats!

You got any goals or interests in terms of growing? Has anything caught your eye yet?

:tommy:
My main goal is to get 1/2 pound of nice smoke from these 4 autoflowers...

My main goal is to get 1/2 pound of nice smoke from these 4 autoflowers...
That's certainly doable! What size pots are they in?

That's certainly doable! What size pots are they in?
They're only 2 gallon. It's been recommended to me to go up to 3 or 4 gallon. Not sure when the best time to transplant them. Someone said before the roots hit the sides of the pots, but I don't know how to tell that...

And then a local guy just told me I need at least a 4'x4' tent for my 4 plants. I am getting a much better tent next week, but I was planning on a 3x3 and use this cheap one to veg or dry.

They're only 2 gallon. It's been recommended to me to go up to 3 or 4 gallon. Not sure when the best time to transplant them. Someone said before the roots hit the sides of the pots, but I don't know how to tell that...

And then a local guy just told me I need at least a 4'x4' tent for my 4 plants. I am getting a much better tent next week, but I was planning on a 3x3 and use this cheap one to veg or dry.
Okay. If this is your first grow ever perhaps you should leave them in the 2 gallon pots. Up-potting autos can be tricky. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that it involves risk.

And because they're only in 2 gallon pots, don't be disappointed if you don't get a half pound of weed.

Hell, had I been tapping my fingers waiting to grow legally for 40+ years, my main goal would be to just get a plant to the finish in good shape. (But that's' just me! :laughtwo: )

Back
Top Bottom