Inky66 Introduction, A Little Late Maybe

Inky66

Hello All my 420 friends!
A passionate cannabis fan since the early 80s. High Times magazine, Ed Rosenthals growers bible were my go to for all things cannabis. Being raised on a farm, the pieces fell together pretty fast. Found the seed bank and sssc around 87? Seems I’ve tried most of the methods to grow over the almost 40 years of my passion but have stuck with organically grown soil and my 315s. No knocks to anyone doing it differently, I wasn’t that good at keeping my girls happy using more sophisticated methods.
I’m a medical patient now and am allowed 5 plants and grow a new strain about every 3 weeks from a variety of breeders. I do plan to start a journal but am having so much fun following along with other grows and adding my .02 once in a while it’s hard to get it started. I probably shouldn’t be adding my .02 yet either (who’s this guy?) I’ve already seen an unbelievable amount of knowledge on here and learned alot. I’m proud and excited to be even a small part of the discussion. So Glad I found a group of people who share the same passion!!
Looking forward to meeting you all and following along. And no I don’t advocate smoking and driving!

53AEB1D1-CDA8-4B70-9C4B-1CDAC78D4BC4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom