Hello Everyone - Newbie From India

Rowdy999

Hi guys :Namaste: I'm a enthusiast from india never grown anything before but soon gonna start my first grow with all the help i can get from you guys I'm too high too write anything other than this. Thanks.

Welcome to 420, Rowdy!!

India? Wow what a beautiful country! We're excited you've decided to come join us. 420 is an amazing place with incredible people.

This website is full of everything from growing resources to dosing recourses. I think you'll find everything you need all in one place.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask or consider checking out the FAQ. There's some great information there.

Look forward to getting to know you better!

With love,

:Namaste:

:420: Welcomes you!

India...I have wanted to visit for a long time. Maybe sample charas from the Himalaya's :)

As Pigeons420 said this site is packed with knowledge. Growing, making canna products, industry info. It's all here. As are lots of other members who are willing to help with anything we can.

:welcome:

rowdy999 make sure u have a good strain according to the place u live in, cos india is a huge place and not all weed can grown anywhere, for me personally , ill make sure the seed are a good strain , good DNA and are heat resistant if u live in a hot place, make sure u ventilate it properly , heat kills them babies. or use a AC nothing like it , smoke and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom