hello everyone

stoner 420

hello everyone i am new too the forum and i would like to say there is alot of good ppl and info on this site.. have been reading for about 3 weeks now and i am impressed with the wealth of knowledge here...i have not yet successfully grown MJ yet but i am testing my veg box as we speak to make sure i have optimal conditions for a better Female ratio .... i will take some pics of the box tonight and post them tomarrow....

the deminsions of the box... 19wx19dx17high (inches) i know everyone is thinking not enough room well i am going to experiment with some heavy lst and alot of TLC... i will b growing almost sidways lol we all will see how it goes...if this does not work for one plant i will be putiing a bigger (not much bigger) but a little bigger in hieght.... i have 2 26 watt cfl 2 13 watt cfls and 1 100 watt daylight bulb ...... and a 5 '' heavy duty machine fan tell me what u think

great to have you here. this site is the best for questions answered, although they don't like to answer over and over the same question. :smokin: please use search for typical questions. hope to see you in the other forums as well.

thanks for the great welcome everyone... i have been pushed back on the start of my grow for a few days ... My daughter got sick last night and i spent 4 hours in the ER so i going to wait till next week to start it plus i forgot a major thing for my grow ( thermometer\humitity) so i will get this and take so pics then get started... thanks again for the welcome....

Back
Top Bottom